Afimation Afimation

Well Done :D

Enjoyed that - took a bit for the movement to occur, but it was nice

you look very promising - cant wait to see what you do next :D

LaRJ responds:

yeah i tried to match the music with the movement of the film - hence not much movement in the intro of the song,
anyway thanks for the comment

Strawberry's Gym Strawberry's Gym

Excellent

Finally, something decent to come out of this clock day fiasco.

good job man, quality flash :D

Think back (Trailer) Think back (Trailer)

I liked it :D

Hope this makes it through - i tried to do the same movie but with crapper graphics, and seeing yours reminds me of mine. Nicely done.

LoCo-StoNeR responds:

thx! I hope u can send me ur similar version Eazy_e_2004@hotmail.com

KWarp Adventures 1 KWarp Adventures 1

Very Good

Hey - congrats man! i know how hard it is for us mid-teens to get acclamation like you have... good for you

the movie was good (so was the tracing of the stained-glass windows), it was also funny (a good characteristic of movies) - might want to make some of your voices a bit clearer (esp the thoughts in '*'s) - plot was good, you obviously had a script - next time more animation, not just stand-still dialogue

that's about all for this review

just keep practicing and ploughing away at animation

Peace \(^o^)/

Element trailer Element trailer

Extremely Good

I feel priveleged to view this movie while it is still in judgement before many people will see it, before it hits the front page (trust me, it will).
This is one of those rare movies that I see and feel a real satisfaction in viewing, and need to give it a 5/5 rating.

Graphics were excellent. (nice work on all the shades and lighting)
Sound was great.
Characters were original.

10/10 flash.

FF: Mixed in Balamb2(1/3) FF: Mixed in Balamb2(1/3)

:D

Very good... the humour was good (auron and his booze is a classic)

I love the way that you animated and drew the chandelieres (i think that's how you spell it)

Love your work :DD

Madness Xmas Special 2 Madness Xmas Special 2

Very Good

The gas bottle in the air was a blatant copy of killer bean 2 though (don't think many people noticed)

12 Gifts of Christmas 12 Gifts of Christmas

Good

But the sound is WAAAAAYYY out of sync

The Truth About NG The Truth About NG

Problem

At the end of the credits, the black strip at the top dissapears, revealing credits gone by. I know it isnt much, but it detracts from the overall presentation of this flash.

though you'd like to know :D

(good movie by the way)

CountPoopoo responds:

Yeah I realized that too late. I actually wanted to remove it so that the end would scroll all the way up, but I removed it too early.

Retarded Animal Babies 11 Retarded Animal Babies 11

Good, but...

didn't think it was that great, especially to be #1 in the portal.

The graphics were great as always, and there were some funny parts.

The rammstein song was too long with nothing interesting there. I like rammstein n all, but... yeah.

The interactivity with the choices was a nice change, but there was such little after each choice that it almost wasn't worth the effort going back to watch them all.

The quiz was a nice change (took 2 tries (stupid last question)).

In short - Wasn't random enough to live up to the high RAB standards, and although good, there wasn't enough humourous content to keep me occupied

(ur still my #1 favourite author though :D)